Annie has tremendous experience, pioneering new publicity concepts to help others live their dreams and see their mission in motion. Annie has been a featured expert in the national media including Fast Company, Inc., Entrepreneur, US Weekly, TheStreet.com and been an invited speaker to NYUâ€™s publishing program, The Harvard Club, ASJA and more.
What The Advanced Level Author Needs To Know.
Youâ€™ve worked your way up from entry level to intermediate and now here you are. Now, you are the one to beat and you can bet that others will be trying to take what you have earned for yourself. The trick is not to give it up. They want your media positioning, your clout, they want to be the go-to expert.
It’s time to keep creating, staying everywhere at all times with a high level of performance. Hereâ€™s how.
- What are some of the media opportunities youâ€™ll have at this level?
- Why do you have to work harder than ever to maintain your industry position?
- How do you deal with hungry competitors?
- How can you leverage your proof of concept to keep the vultures away?
- Why is having a mentor publicist more important than ever?
- How long does it take to get to the top?
- What mistakes do experts and authors make that can ruin their reputation?
- Should you pay attention to your competition? Why or why not?
Think of Annie Jennings as your PR mentors. Everyone you work with at the firm has 10, 15, 20 and even more years of industry experience. We love to see your mission and dreams in motion.
This presentation is brought to you by Annie Jennings PR, the innovative National Publicity Firm that is famous for creating powerful top market radio, TV, print and online media campaigns, all with guaranteed deliverables.
Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com