Judith Glaser is the founder and CEO of Benchmark Communications, Inc. and one of the most pioneering and innovative change agents, consultants and executive coaches, in the industry. Judith is the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation, as well as a best-selling author of 7 business books including her newest best seller – Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results.
- Tell us a little about yourself and the type of consulting you do for businesses.
- Why do you feel conversational intelligence is so important?
- How do you help professionals get to the next level of success?
- Who is your ideal client? And how can you help them be more successful?
- Would you like to offer a success tip about how listeners can elevate conversational intelligence in their work?
To learn more about Judith and how she can help you, please visit www.creatingwe.com and for more information about her new book, Conversational Intelligence How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results visit www.ConversationalIntelligence.com where you can also learn about certifications in this work.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine.Â Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com