Michael Walsh is the author of Thinking Big Is Not Enough: Moving Past the Myths and Misconceptions that Stop Business Growth. As successful business owners, they grow their businesses up to a particular level. Then they seem to level off or it gets a lot harder to sustain growth. Michael helps people take their businesses to the next level.
Growing Your Business
- What services do you provide? What is the result that you help your clients generate?
- What is your philosophy and how is your approach unique?
- What are some common pitfalls you find when most people try to grow their businesses?
- How do you identify your client’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Who would benefit from your services? Who is your ideal client?
If you would like to learn more about how to grow your business, please visit www.kaizenconsulting.com. To win a copy of the book Thinking Big Is Not Enough: Moving Past the Myths and Misconceptions that Stop Business Growth send an email telling Michael a little about your business, and they will choose 3 winners – email@example.com.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. EliteWire is designed to create a community of the publishing industry pros where they can talk about who they are, what services they provide and who is their ideal client. EliteWire is your chance to get up close and personal to learn more about the service providers who can help you achieve your goals.