In this podcast, we feature Cheryl Einhorn, the creator of the AREA Method, a decision making system for individuals and companies to solve complex problems. Cheryl is the founder of CSE Consulting and the author of the book Problem Solved, a Powerful System for Making Complex Decisions with Confidence & Conviction. Cheryl teaches as an adjunct professor at Columbia Business School and has won several journalism awards for her investigative stories about international political, business and economic topics.
The AREA Method To Problem Solving
- Tell us a little about yourself and the AREA Method.
- There’s lots of decision making frameworks out there. What makes this one special?
- What do clients get out of working with you? What deliverables do you provide?
- What type of businesses do you have most success with? Who is your ideal client?
- Do you have a success tip to help listeners in their decision making?
To learn more about Cheryl and her AREA Method to help you make big decisions better and her book Problem Solved, A Powerful System for Making Complex Decisions with Confidence and Conviction, and coaching and consulting please visit her website areamethod.com
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com