Small Business Marketing Consultant, John Jantsch, is the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network and author of the new book, SEO for Growth – The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers, and Entrepreneurs. John says, “Long gone are the days of tricking Google – today marketers must integrate SEO, Content and Marketing Activated Websites in order to compete.”
Why You Need A Marketing Activated Website
- Tell us a little about yourself and the services you provide.
- What is a marketing activated website and why do businesses need one?
- What is unique about your approach to web design as more of a marketing machine rather than just a pretty brochure?
- Do you have any guarantees in your work? What is a marketing activated website?
- Why do clients need to know who their ideal client before they start their internet marketing strategy?
- What is the one thing to look for before you hire a web designer?
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR. EliteWire is aÂ showcase of experts who work in a variety of areas in the publishing industry as well as the lifestyle industry. Although Annie specializes in working with authors, experts and speakers booking major media that includes radio talk shows, TV shows, national online print, magazines and newspapers, she invites others who service the publishing industry to showcase their business and expertise on the Showcase of Experts.