Kim Brechka, after 20 plus years of producing and running TV shows decided to start her own company, Redgirl Productions, a media training firm that trains and prepares TV guests to have an outstanding experience on the air. Anyone can be a great guest with the right media training and Kim tells us what it takes using her insight as a former national producer. Redgirl has always been a dream of Kimâ€™s and now itâ€™s a reality.
Why You Need Media Training
- Tell us about Redgirl productions and why you decided to work behind the scenes rather than in front of the camera?
- Why is media training so essential?
- What is the biggest â€œno noâ€ youâ€™ve experienced with a media guest?
- Overall, what can prospective guests learn from you?
- Why should someone call you rather than another person offering media training?
If youâ€™re interested in learning how to be not only prepared, but fantastic on TV then you must contact Kim at Redgirl Productions.Â You can check out all she has to offer at www.redgirlproductions.tv
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine.Â Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com