Writing Coach Annalisa Parent, helps writers find the confidence and expertise to bring their books from idea to publishable. Her book Storytelling for Pantsers: How to Outline and Revise your Novel without an Outline helps non-outlining fiction writers to work through the writing and revision process with ease.
From Muddle to Masterpiece: Novel Writing With Or Without An Outline
- Tell us a little about yourself and your services as a writing coach.
- Why is what you do different than other writing coaches?
- What can someone expect when working with you?
- Who is your ideal client? How can you help them be more successful?
- Can you offer a success tip to our listeners?
For quality tips on craft and publication, visit the Writing Gym podcast on iTunes and Stitcher. You can book a call to speak with Annalisa directly or learn more about the upcoming retreat in London at www.datewiththemuse.com
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com