Author, Artist and Clinical Art Psychotherapist Ed Regensburg has over 40 years and has developed Quantum Imagery, a model for integrating Creativity, Spirituality and Daily Living Â / Intellectual work in order to heal, evolve our spirit and succeed in the life environments of personal choice.
Art Therapy For Your Life
- Tell us a little about yourself and the art therapy services you provide.
- Why is your approach so unique? What are the advantages?
- What depths can you uncover through imagery?
- What type of people come to you for help? Who needs you?
- Why do you say people should make â€œemotionalizedâ€ decisions instead of rational ones?
Author, Artist and Clinical Art Psychotherapist Ed Regensburg can be contacted online â€“ his art is available on www.regensburgart.com and you can learn how a personal consultation and / or Â psychotherapy sessions can help you at www.creativesanctuary.com or call right now at 631-493-0933.
Edâ€™s two books Quantum Imagery: Why Creating Art Heals Us and QUANTUM CORRELATIONS: How Creating Art Heals and Evolves Our Spirit are available on Amazon.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. EliteWire is designed to create a community of the publishing industry pros where they can talk about who they are, what services they provide and who is their ideal client. EliteWire is your chance to get up close and personal to learn more about the service providers who can help you achieve your goals.