Barbara Fox is the guru of interactive murder mystery plays. She started her company, Mystery On The Menu, in 1986, and was one of the first theater companies to write and produce participatory mysteries. Since that time she has presented literally thousands of plays for audiences on trains, cruise ships, restaurants, office parties, etc. She is the author of several mystery novels and short stories and has also created four different mystery games.
Putting On A Murder Mystery
- Tell us a little about yourself? What services do you provide?
- What is your philosophy of doing business? Why are your services better for the client then othersâ€™ similar services?
- How can your services help others be more successful?
- What are the deliverables you provide to your client?
- Who is your ideal client?
- What are some tips to making a murder mystery successful?
- What can be accomplished by using a murder mystery as an event for your business?
Learn more about Barbara Fox and her murder mysteries at www.mysteryonthemenu.com
Barbara’s mystery books, the Murder in The Inn series, Murder is Served, and Act Two For Three are all available on Amazon.com as well as www.booksbybarbara.com, where you can also find scripts and games.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. EliteWire is designed to create a community of the publishing industry pros where they can talk about who they are, what services they provide and who is their ideal client. EliteWire is your chance to get up close and personal to learn more about the service providers who can help you achieve your goals.