Jerry Mintz is the founder of the Alternative Education Resource Organization, a nonprofit that networks and supports educational alternatives around the world. He has been a public and private school principal, and has helped found over 100 educational alternatives. Jerry has appeared in two recent TEDx talks and is an author, consultant and keynote speaker.
Â Resources For Alternative Education
- What services do you provide?
- What is your philosophy of doing business? Why are your services better for the client then othersâ€™ similar services?
- How can you help others be more successful?
- What are the deliverables you provide to those who use your products?
- Who would benefit from your work?
- How can parents, schools can business use your work for more success?
- Why is it important for people to know about alternative education?
To learn more about Jerry Mintz and the Alternative Education Resource Organization, please visitÂ www.educationrevolution.org
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. EliteWire is designed to create a community of the publishing industry pros where they can talk about who they are, what services they provide and who is their ideal client. EliteWire is your chance to get up close and personal to learn more about the service providers who can help you achieve your goals.