Anne Janzer is a professional writer, book coach, and author. Her latest book is called The Writer’s Process: Getting Your Brain in Gear. It’s a practical guide to what’s going on in the writer’s mind in each phase of the writing process. It offers exercises and strategies for working more productively and creatively, and for handling the inner obstacles that get in the way of productive work.
Book Coach Breaks Down The Writing Process
- Tell us a little about yourself and the services you provide.
- Why is your approach unique? What are the advantages of working with you?
- How can you help others be more successful?
- What are the deliverables you provide to your ideal client? Who is your ideal client?
- What one piece of advice, one tip would you give our listeners?
- What mistake do authors make?
If you want to improve your writing productivity or work around obstacles, check out the book The Writer’s Process on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo, or coming soon, audiobook. To sign up for weekly writing practices by email or learn more about Anne’s services or books, visit www.AnneJanzer.com.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. EliteWire is designed to create a community of the publishing industry pros where they can talk about who they are, what services they provide and who is their ideal client. EliteWire is your chance to get up close and personal to learn more about the service providers who can help you achieve your goals.