Esther Cohen is known as The Book Doctor. She loves books and helps people write them. EstherÂ has worked in many parts of the publishing process, from publishing to marketing and has been a writer and Â writing teacherÂ allÂ her life.
The Book Doctor
- Why do so many of us want to write books?
- Ebooks or real books, whatâ€™s best?
- How does someone begin to write a book?
- Whatâ€™s a common mistake that many authors make?
- Once I have my manuscript, then what?
How about you? Have you always wanted to write a book? Or a second or a third? Esther welcomes all queries. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through her poem a day website: esthercohen.com.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com