Finishing a novel or memoir is only the first step on your journey towards publication. In order to stand out, a manuscript must undergo in-depth editing by a professional. Today’s guest, Andrea Hurst has 25 years of experience in the industry and works as a developmental book editor for publishers and authors. She’s a bestselling author herself.
Why You Need A Developmental Editor
- Tell us a little about yourself and the services you provide.
- Why is your approach unique? What are the advantages of working with you?
- How can you help others be more successful?
- What are the deliverables you provide to your ideal client? Who is your ideal client?
- What one piece of advice, one tip would you give our listeners?
- What mistake do authors make?
Editors are always looking for a reason to say no. A polished book will help keep you above the rejection pile. To contact Andrea Hurst regarding developmental editing and consulting, please visit www.AndreaHurst.com
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. EliteWire is designed to create a community ofÂ publishing industry as well as the lifestyle industry pros where they can talk about who they are, what services they provide and who is their ideal client. EliteWire is your chance to get up close and personal to learn more about the service providers who can help you achieve your goals.