In this podcast, Dr. Laurie Nadel, a specialist in acute stress, trauma and anxiety issues helps people across the world by tailoring unique protocols to help relieve emotional pain. She is also author of The Five Gifts: Discovering Hope, Healing and Strength When Disaster Strikes, with the foreword by Dan Rather.
Healing When Disaster Strikes
- Tell us a little about yourself and the counseling services you provide.
- What sets you apart from other therapists? What is your new “Soul Collage” methodology?
- What can people expect to get out of working with you?
- Who is your ideal client? And how can you help them be more successful?
- What piece of advice would you leave our listeners with today?
Please visit www.laurienadel.com for more information on her services – she offers Skype and phone consults as well as one-on-one sessions in her New York office. You can also find her at www.soulcollage.com where she is a facilitator – keep in touch to find out information on upcoming events and retreats. Laurie is also available via phone at 212.560.2333.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com