In this podcast, we feature Visionary Coach, Lori Dixon Ed.S. who has an Educational Specialist Degree in Learning and Behavior with a focus in Neuroscience. Lori empowers others to re-envision their authentic self, activate their strengths, and embrace their journey in life. She was featured during Season 2 of “Real Housewives of Dallas” as a visionary coach and is author of the new book Step Out, Step Up, Step Forward.
Why You Need A Visionary Coach
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and how you became a visionary coach
- What sets you apart from other “coaches”? how is a visionary coach different than a life coach?
- What do clients get out of working with you? How do you change lives?
- Who would be an ideal client for you?
- What parting piece of advice do you have for our listeners?
To learn more about Lori Dixon, please visit www.walkwithlori.com and you may click on any services or products you may want to experience. Contact information is there and so is a scheduling feature for an initial call together. You can join Lori on social media with further insights and daily supportive messages at Walkwithlori on FB and Instagram.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com