Marsha Petrie Sue is a professional speaker, executive coach and best-selling author of Toxic People: Decontaminate Difficult People Without Using Weapons or Duct Tape and The Reactor Factor: How to Handle Difficult Work Situations Without Going Nuclear.
Leading Change Without Duct Tape
- Tell us a little about yourself and how you coach others through change.
- What is your philosophy? What makes you different than other executive coaches?
- When you are hired to speak or coach a group, what can your clients expect?
- Who is your ideal client? Who isn’t?
- What is your number one success tip for handling difficult people or situations?
Book Marsha for your next meeting and she will tailor a presentation specifically to meet the needs of your group. Visit her website at www.MarshaPetrieSue.com for more information or contact her Business Manager, Marcia Snow at MarciaSnow@MarshaPetrieSue.com.
Follow her on Facebook: Marsha Petrie Sue, Twitter: @mpsue and all other social media outlets. Sign up for her newsletter on the website and receive a free audio download for managing Difficult and Toxic people.
EliteWire was created by the National Publicist, Annie Jennings whose mission and passion is to help others through our PR firm, Annie Jennings PR, create media success with publicity that moves their business or careers forward to their next level.