Judy Hoberman, President of Selling In A Skirt, which is all about women in business both inside and outside the home, work/life balance, leadership and current events. It’s your connection to women nationally, internationally and globally. Judy has created workshops, seminars and coaching programs that take all of the negativity out of selling, drawing on her 30 years of experience.
Selling in a Skirt
- Tell us a little about yourself and how you developed the S.K.I.R.T. philosophy.
- How do you work with women to live and work this way?
- What deliverables to do you provide clients? What can they expect?
- Who is your ideal client? Who can you help the best?
- What mistakes do you see women make that hold them back?
Learn more about Judy Hoberman and her new book women and leadership Walking on the Glass Floor www.sellinginaskirt.com
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com