Michelle Tillis Lederman, one of Forbes Top 25 Networking Experts and the author of several books including the internationally known, The 11 Laws of Likability, and her latest The Connectors Advantage, is known for helping people elevate their influence and impact through relationship driven business practices.
The Connector’s Advantage: 7 Mindsets to Grow Your Influence and Impact
- Michelle, tell us a little about yourself and why you wrote your latest book, The Connectors Advantage.
- What is your philosophy of networking? What sets you apart from others in your field?
- What do clients get when working with you? What deliverables do you provide?
- Who is your ideal audience for the book? And how can you help them be more successful?
- What will readers learn from your new book? Do you have a success tip to share?
For more tips from Michelle Tillis Lederman at https://www.michelletillislederman.com.
Check out her new book The Connector’s Advantage: 7 Mindsets to Grow Your Influence and Impact and claim the preorder bonuses at www.TheConnectorsAdvantage.com.
For the free giveaways go to: https://michelletillislederman.com/giftpack/
Connect with Michelle on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/communicationexpertspeaker/ or on Twitter at: @mtlederman
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com