Today’s guest is Author Nancy DeRosa who sets quite a spread in her Food for Thought Series. First Course, Second Course, and Just Desserts.
This series is filled with glorious journeys of food, friendship, and family. A series to delight the foodie in us all, and a wonderful serving of friendship, family, romance, and finding self-love. Everyone will relate to the realistic depiction of what many women go through as they navigate through their lives all along sampling delicious meals. What happens at the dinner table is what author Nancy DeRosa writes about.
Food For Thought
- Tell us a little about yourself and your Food for Thought series.
- What makes your series different than other books about food?
- What will readers get out of reading the series?
- Who are the books designed for? Who will get the most out of them?
- What else are you working on right now?
“Just Desserts,” the third installment of the Food for Thought series will be out Jan 2019 with Black OpaI Books. You can learn more about Nancy at www.Derosabooks.com. She is available for book signings, book clubs, presentations, cooking segments and demonstrations.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com