While content is acknowledged as a driving force behind today’s digital marketing campaigns, many smaller organizations don’t retain a full-time content specialist. Instead, they rely on subject matter experts or product managers whose priorities are not on writing. As an expert word knitter, Rebecca Hirschfield is filling that gap with the ability to create top notch marketing content without adding to overhead, drawing on her 25 years of experience.
Expert Word Knitter Levels Up Your Content
- Tell us a little about yourself and what it means to be a word knitter.
- Why is what you do different than other content providers?
- What can someone expect when working with you?
- Who is your ideal client? How can you help them be more successful?
- Can you offer a success tip to our listeners?
Learn more about Rebecca’s services at wordknitting.com where you can contact her directly.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com