Karin Reed is the CEO of Speaker Dynamics and author of On-Camera Coach: Tools and Techniques for Business Professionals in a Video-Driven World. Karin says that for the business executive of today—and surely of tomorrow—being able to communicate through a camera is an essential skill. But speaking to a camera is not like speaking to a roomful of people you can actually see. It requires an entirely different skill set—one most people don’t innately possess.
On-Camera Coaching For Business
- Tell us a little bit more about what you do and the on-camera coaching you provide.
- How are you different from other coaches? What’s your philosophy?
- What results can clients expect from working with you?
- What does your ideal client look like?
- What small tip can you provide people to be better on-camera?
If you’d like Karin Reed to be your on-camera coach… or would just like to hear how Karin Reed and Speaker Dynamics can help you become a more confident and effective speaker, check out their website, www.SpeakerDynamics.com. Or check out her book, On-Camera Coach: Tools and Techniques for Business Professionals in a Video-Driven World, now available from Wiley Publishing… and found anywhere you buy your books.
Annie Jennings PR is the creator of the online magazine featuring experts who have shown an exceptional talent in there are of expertise. Please feel free to share this post with your social media community. You may contact Annie Jennings at https://www.anniejenningspr.com