Lawyer and former international financial journalist Philip Segal is the author of The Art of Fact Investigation. Whether you are looking for money being hidden by a current or former spouse, or trying to collect money from someone you have sued, you need a strategy when assets could be hidden just about anywhere. Philip is an expert at figuring out where to start and how to organize an asset search on budgets large and small.
Finding Hidden Assets
- Tell us a little bit more about what you do and the services you provide.
- How are you different from other lawyers in this area? What’s your philosophy?
- What results can clients expect from working with you?
- What does your ideal client look like?
- What tip can you provide people to help find hidden assets?
For more information, call him at (212) 332-2845, or write to him at email@example.com. Check out his website, www.charlesgriffinllc.com and his blog devoted to divorce asset searches, The Divorce Asset Hunter at www.divorceassethunter.com. Philip’s book, The Art of Fact Investigation is available in bookstores nationwide and on Amazon.com and for Kindle.
EliteWire is Annie Jennings PR’s showcase of experts who work in a variety of areas from the publishing industry to the lifestyle industry. Although Annie specializes in working with authors, experts and speakers booking major media that includes radio talk shows, TV shows, national online print, magazines and newspapers, she invites others to showcase their business and expertise on the Showcase of Experts.