Tara Alemany is the founder and co-owner of Emerald Lake Books and the author of Publish with Purpose. Emerald Lake Books is a hybrid publishing company that provides a unique blend of business coaching and publishing that helps its authors succeed, whatever their goals. Tara’s book shares the goal-oriented approach her company has developed, which Readers’ Favorite described as “a practical guide to a successful writing and publishing career.”
Emerald Lake Books specializes in working with positive people who have an engaging, exciting or entertaining message to share with the world.
Publish with Purpose
- What exactly do you mean when you talk about publishing with purpose?
- When in the writing process do you need to start thinking about that?
- Why do having goals make a difference?
- In the book, you talk about the purpose beyond the purpose. What’s that about?
- As a publisher, how do you help your authors achieve their goals?
If you’d like to work with Tara and Emerald Lake Books on your next book, visit the Emerald Lake Books website at emeraldlakebooks.com to learn more. You can find out more about Publish with Purpose on Amazon and elsewhere by visiting emeraldlakebooks.com/purpose. You can contact Tara on Twitter at @emeraldlakebks.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com