Tim Piccirillo, a professional speaker for over 20 years, discusses with us his perspective on how to deal with adversity in business and in life—and come out “on top” despite it. He believes your mindset is just as important as the actions you take to be successful.
To Be It You First Have To Think It!
- Tell us a little about yourself and how you’re different than other keynote speakers out there.
- What’s unique about your message.
- What can a meeting planner expect from hiring you?
- What “takeaways” do you give to your audience?
- Why is your message so important to audiences?
Find out more about Tim Piccirillo visit www.marketingwithtim.com or www.timpic.com.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com