Our guest today is Nyeesha D. Williams, a Celebrity Coach and Global Inspirational Speaker that mentors young girls and women of color in underserved communities. As an educator, she currently has two active schools in Africa and one in Los Angeles that teaches young girls the power of artistic expressions and entrepreneurial consciousness. Nyeesha’s expertise ranges from Organizational Psychology to Performing Arts and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Forgiveness And It’s Direct Connection To Better Health, More Wealth, And Success
- Tell us a little about yourself and your life coaching services.
- What sets you apart form other life coaches?
- What deliverables do you provide to your coaching clients?
- Who is your ideal client? And how can you help them be more successful?
- Would you like to offer a success tip or a mistake to avoid you feel would be of interest to your listeners?
You can reach Nyeesha on Facebook, Instagram (mainly), or Twitter. Each social platform has the same handle which is @NyeeshaD. If you are interested in scheduling a session with her and are ready to let go and take your life and career to the next level, you can contact Nyeesha via her website – www.NyeeshaWilliams.com.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com