In this podcast, we present Karen Lea Cline, speaker, entrepreneur, owner and CEO of “If I Croak® Life Organizational Planner,” developed a beautiful binder outlined by topic for storing valuable information such as insurance, will etc. This is to stay organized while living but also in the event of death. Important information for your loved ones…
If I Croak® Life Organizational Planner
- Karen, tell us a little about yourself and what inspired you to develop the If I Croak® Life Organizational Planner.
- How is your planner different than others?
- What benefits do people get from using your product?
- Who would be your ideal customer?
- What mistakes do people make with their important life documents?
To learn more about Karen and “If I Croak® Life Organizational Planner” visit https://IfIcroak.com. You can also visit Karen on her Twitter @KleaDc.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com