Our guest today is Jason Ross, a Licensed Psychotherapist and coach who counsels individuals and families related to trauma, parenting, substance abuse/mental health and healthy lifestyle.
Jason is also an actor, writer and co-author of the book You Can Say No and Your Child Will Still Love You.
Meet Jason Ross Psychotherapist
- Tell us a little about yourself and the counseling services you provide.
- What is your philosophy when it comes to treating clients?
- What area do you most enjoy working in? Where is your passion?
- Who is your ideal client? And how can you help them be more successful?
- Would you like to offer a success tip or a mistake to avoid you feel would be of interest to your listeners?
Learn more about Jason Ross at www.JasonEricRoss.com and connect with Jason throughout social media @jasonericross
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com