Marlene Resnick Simons, M.A. is the President of Written Word Publications, LLC. She is a speaker, writer and trainer focused on the recent changes in philanthropy that impact donors, nonprofits, taxpayers and beneficiaries, alike. After a few decades of working in the field of fundraising, Marlene shares what she’s learned about the biggest and most critical challenges confronting our charitable institutions and the tax-paying public.
Current writings include The Changing Landscape of Philanthropy, and a video titled: The Other Side of Donor-Advised Funds, which is now included as a professional development training module at The Association of Fundraising Professionals website. Services include speaking, writing and training for fundraisers, donors and taxpayers.
Philanthropy: What Donors, Fundraisers and Taxpayers Need to Know
- Tell us a little about how you got started in this industry and the services you provide.
- What is your philosophy of doing business? Why would someone hire you?
- What deliverables do you provide your clients?
- Who is your ideal client? How can you help them?
- Do you have any advice for people and/or organizations looking to give charitable gifts?
For more information about Marlene and her work, please visit www.writtenwordpublications.com. You can connect with her directly on the phone at 941-726-5974. The Other Side of Donor-Advised Funds is available as a 3-minute video: https://youtu.be/CKoXEFIR38A
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com