In this podcast we feature Rhonda Moret, founder of Elevate For Her, which is a professional development organization with programming specifically developed for women. Clients include Google as well as other top organizations and individuals in the entertainment industry.
Knowledge Is Her New Currency: How Women Claim Value In The Workplace
- Tell us a little about yourself and the work you do with women.
- How are you different from other consultants? What’s your philosophy of doing business?
- What deliverables do you provide when working with someone?
- Who would be an ideal client for Elevate For Her?
- What is your best piece of advice to women in business?
Learn more about Elevate For Her by visiting www.ElevateForHer.com. For a complete listing of programming options and to request information on 2019 programming. You can connect with Rhonda on Twitter@elevateforher.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com