Today’s guest is northwest author publicist, Jessica Glenn of Mindbuck Media. Jessica focuses on pre-release promotion of fiction, memoirs and creative works and is here with us to share how to promote your novel.
How to Promote a Fiction Book
- Tell us a little about yourself and the services you provide.
- What is your philosophy in promoting novels?
- How long are your campaigns and what deliverables do the authors receive?
- What types of fiction authors would be your ideal clients?
- Why is being a part of your own literary circle a huge benefit to novelists?
Find out more about Jessica Glenn at her website, mindbuckmedia.com. You can also find Mindbuck Media on facebook and twitter. Jessica will schedule free consults with authors and publishers to brainstorm about the specifics of their campaign planning.
This presentation is brought to you by Annie Jennings PR, the innovative National Publicity Firm that is famous for creating powerful top market radio, TV, print and online media campaigns, all with guaranteed deliverables.Â Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com