Dr. Candace Campbell is an international speaker, award-winning actor, author, filmmaker, and artist. She got the “call” to be a nurse while working as a flight attendant when 124 passengers vomited—in unison! She works as an educator, an expert witness, and a corporate consultant with nearly 40 years in healthcare.
Mix Art and Science and What Do You Get?
- Candace, you do many different things, what makes you tick?
- And what about the services you provide?
- With all those interests, how did you decide how you were going to do business?
- What do your clients get from working with you?
- Who is your ideal client? How can you help them?
- Do you have a success tip for our listeners?
To reach Dr. Candace Campbell you can call 800-407-1688 and to get more information about her programs and upcoming book, Improv to Improve Healthcare: A System for Creative Problem-Solving, go to www.candycampbell.com o ignored
Listeners might also be interested in learning more about her third solo show, Florence Nightingale-Live! as Dr. Campbell is scouting off-Broadway theatres in New York City. She hopes to have more news of that in 2019.
This podcast is brought to you by Annie Jennings, of the national publicity firm, Annie Jennings PR and creator of the EliteWire online magazine. Learn more about Annie Jennings at www.AnnieJenningsPR.com