Free Teleseminar Replay: How To Get Booked On A Podcast – Secrets To Getting Booked!
Discover The World Of Being A Podcast Guest & How You Can Optimize Your Opportunity!
Join publicity and podcast insider, Annie Jennings PR, for an action-packed teleseminar for authors, experts and speakers who want to get booked on PODCASTS!
Yes, podcasts are all the rage now. Everyone wants to get booked on podcasts. This teleseminar reveals what podcasters are looking for in a guest and how to be that guest!
Learn how to:
- Play the “match game” to increase your chances of getting booked.
- Create the perfect podcast pitch that allows you to stand out from the other pitches.
- Prepare for your podcast.
- Set up your office for a podcast – do you need specific equipment?
- Optimize the entire event from getting booked to promoting the podcast recording to maximize exposure.
Annie Jennings PR asked the major podcasters what they were looking for in a guest and you can find out what they told her.
- What is the number one thing they look for in a guest?
- What are some deal breakers?
- When pitching, what should you highlight?
- What do podcasters really want from you?
- What’s the #1 question you should be ready for with a great answer?
- Do you need media training to be a great guest and if so, why?
- How can you promote the podcast to your audience?
Want to connect with Annie to talk about your publicity goals and objectives? Just let us know by filling out this form. Talk soon, Annie!