Once A Big Brand, Not Always A Big Brand – How To Stay On Top!
Have you ever noticed how some speaker brands always seem to be #1? These brands have remained influential over the years, but how have they done that? It’s important to keep your brand strong, credible and influential because in this hyper-competitive climate, if you are not strengthening your brand, someone else is strengthening theirs and you could be falling behind and not notice until it is too late.
Don’t Let Your Brand Collect Dust – Always Be Moving & Shaking
Join us for a fun time talking about brands and what makes them fabulous. You can be a big brand one day but then what happens? What if someone else is trying to take over your spot at the top? Find out how to keep your brand alive, deal with competitors and attract the best opportunities to you. You want others in a position to hire you to say, “go get me (insert your name here). They are a big brand and will be good for our event!” Right?
Teleseminar Replay Below: Find out what makes a brand seem out of date or lose power, trust and credibility.
- How does a brand “collect dust”?
- Can you invigorate your brand?
- What if you notice a competitor starting to move into your space?
- How do speakers and experts stay ahead in the competitive branding game?
- What’s the role of marketing and social media in keeping your brand thriving?